A picture is worth a thousand words, but sometimes a picture is also enough to inspire none. Sometimes the mere glance at a tranquil space, a calm pond, or a lush forest is enough to quiet the mind. In saying that, we’d like to share 5 tranquil places that we feel will inspire an inner state of Zen.
- The sun setting on a beachy paradise
- Mossy rocks embedded in a beautiful glassy ocean
- A cotton candy sky nirvana
- A sleepy mountain in the background of a lake of glass
- A sailboat slowly adrift into the setting sun
Do you have a favorite tranquil image? Share it with us! To learn more about the benefits of QRay on your well-being, click here.
Your daily life is busy and your mind is often crowded with useless stress. A messy mind and thought process often prevent us from being our happiest and most content self. In order to quiet your mind and calm your soul, here is a checklist to go from 10 to Zen:
- Let go of comparing
- Let go of competing
- Let go of judgments
- Let go of anger
- Let go of regrets
- Let go of worrying
- Let go of blame
- Let go of guilt
- Let go of fear
- Have a proper belly laugh at least once a day (especially if it’s about your inability to let go of any of the above)
Try it out for yourself and let us know how it works for you!