You may be only one person, but you have the power to make a difference. Just by doing one simple thing, you could dramatically change someone’s life for the better. Whether it’s by putting a smile on their face, or saving their life, paying it forward should become a part of your everyday lifestyle. Kindness and compassion go a long way. Not only will it help someone else, but you’ll find that your overall positivity will be at an all-time high.
Here are ten simple ways you can help others:
1. Hold open the door
2. Volunteer in your community
3. Donate blood
4. Share your umbrella
5. Pay for the order of the person behind you
6. Buy a meal or give money to a homeless person
7. Put money in the parking metre for someone else
8. Donate unused clothes and food to a homeless shelter
9. Help someone carry their grocery bags if they’re struggling
10. Mentor someone
Still want another suggestion? What about a QRay bracelet? Pass on the gift of positivity to a friend or family member to help them feel their best.